A Raised Air Bed is the perfect addition to any home – the convenience, portability and durability of this type of bed make it ideal for the upcoming holiday season when you need an instant, comfortable extra bed for your family and /or guests.
Here are the main features of these beds:
- Raised air beds have an elevated sleep surface of between 18 to 24 inches above floor level, which is about the equivalent height of a traditional bed making it easy to get in and out of and offers a very comfortable nights sleep.
- Easy to inflate and deflate – most raised air beds come with a powerful electric pump which inflates and deflates the bed effortlessly in just a matter of minutes.
- Many of the more sophisticated models also have adjustable controls, which allow you to fine-tune the bed’s firmness for optimum comfort.
- These beds are made from a heavy-gauge, durable vinyl which is resistant to punctures and holes.
- The sleep surface is usually has a soft, velvety, flocked finish or one of the newer sleep surface materials such as pillow top or memory foam to enhance the bed’s comfort.
- A number of the deluxe models are supplied with a mattress cover for extra comfort and a bed skirt which, when fitted, makes the bed look pretty much like a conventional box spring and mattress.
- Most raised air beds are available in a choice of twin, full and queen and will fit standard sheets for each size, which in most cases can be tucked in just like a normal bed.
- Highly portable – Once you’ve finished with it you simply deflate your raised air bed, roll ìt up, slide ìt in its bag and it’s ready for storage or transport.
- You can make a guest room from just about any room quickly and easily.